Saturday, 18 February 2012

Casual OOTD

AN OOTD! These aren't really things that I do very often. Don't get me wrong, I have attempted it (once) but it was many moons ago. I hope this goes well, let me know what you think because I have a couple more outfits that I can show you that I have been wearing non-stop lately.
fuzzy, i know, but i had to turn my flash off in order to take
a picture in the mirror :( and apologies for the purple socks...
a close-up of my top 
just to show you how skinny these jeans are, infact
they are almost like jeggings...


ribbed long sleeved top (colour: rust) - New Look
black super skinny jeans - Primark
fake Tresor Paris bracelet - eBay
flower earrings - www.thebeautycloset.co.uk
black sparkly love heart necklace - Asda


This is just a really simple everyday outfit, that I would wear if I was just popping out for something, or maybe if I was going shopping. It is surprisingly comfortable too, so that's always a bonus! The shoes I would pair with this are my black classic long Uggs. 


Hope you liked this OOTD. Let me know what you think, and what I could do to make them a little better!!











6 comments

  1. Thanks for following me, now following you back. Love your bracelet! xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your top! x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bracelet! Cute casual outfit! Following you now :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit holly!

    lets follow each other?

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your heart necklace is so beautiful! :') you look adorable!
    congratulations on your blog, i loved it! im your new follower! i would be honored if you followed me back :)

    lots of kisses**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! absolutely adore your bracelet! So cute! Also if you find it hard taking pictures, ask someone else to take one of you, and if you don't want people to see your face, then cut out your face. My mum usually takes my OOTD's! Great blog!

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP