Friday, 3 February 2012

January Favourites

January Favourites.
Yay! I love when it gets to the end of a month, because my most favourite posts to do are my monthly favourites! I honestly just can't get my head around the fact that we are now one month into 2012, it feels like Christmas was just yesterday (yes, I know I am always coming out with clich├ęs like that..) This month I have tried out a lot of new things, mostly because of presents that I was given on Christmas and my birthday. I'll just dive straight in because if I don't, I will be rambling all day (even more than I already have).
Soap & Glory - Face Soap and Clarity - This is a really good scrub for using daily, I love how clean and refreshed it leaves me feeling.

Amazon Kindle - I really love my kindle, one of the cool things about it is every time you turn it off, it leaves a different image on the screen (and these images don't even use any battery!) I'll do a review on it soon. That might even be my next post, would you interested in reading that?

Vampire Shift - Tim O'Rourke (book 1 of the Kiera Hudson series) - Bought this from the kindle store for less than £1 and I love it! I hadn't heard of it before but I am glad I found it.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (shade 2) - Always featured in my favourites! I am sure you have heard of this, so I won't go into much detail, apart from the fact that it is amazing! Possible the best concealer I have ever used. This is my second tube of it. The one downside is the writing ALWAYS rubs off! 

Gossip Girl Season 1 & 2 - My new TV discovery. I was bought season 1 for my Christmas, and I loved it so much that I went out and bought the second one. Highly recommend it.

One Direction - Up All Night -My top listened to CD of the month, so incredibly catchy!

Garnier BB Cream - I have used this most days this month because it has a nice natural finish which I like for school. A review coming on this as well!

VO5 Extreme Style Texturising Gum - This was actually my brother's but he didn't like it but I did so he gave me it! It's great for taming my frizz and making my curls curlier and straightened hair straighter!

Vera Wang Princess (perfume) - A fandabydosy perfume. Nuff said.

Vaseline Rosy Lips - this is tinted pink, so it gives you smooth lips and a hint of colour (the perfect combo!)

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - used this every single stinking day of January, it makes my skin super soft and works as a great primer for my foundation.

So that is my favourites of January 2012. Quite long I know, but everything had to be said! 
What are your favourite products this January?
Find me on:-
Twitter - @HollyMcKie
Fantasy Shopper - Holly McKie

I follow everyone back on both Twitter and Fantasy Shopper :)

17 comments

  1. I would love to see a review on the Kindle! I've always admired the concept from afar but never gotten close to getting one. I am looking for something to change my mind though...maybe your reivew? hahah

    Anca
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/
    *I'm hosting a Giveaway if you're interested*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a review on the garnier bb cream, sounds just what i need. I love one direction too! :D


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bought the collection 2000 concealer and I can't wait to try it out - especially after all the amazing reviews! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love gossip girl

    xx
    tara

    click here to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vera Wang Princess is one of my all time favorite perfumes! Love it!

    www.grace-and-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soap and glory face wash. It smells so lovely and it's worked wonders on my skin.
    Also, I was really considering getting myself the kindle but I guess I'm a bit weird because the only reason I haven't got one is that I just love the feel of an actual book, if you know what I mean?
    Still I'd really like to see a review of it!

    I love your blog btw, I'm now following :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. The soap and glory face wash is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have quite a few similar favorites! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that moisturizer from Clinique! And I actually had my eyes on that BB cream when I went shopping today. But I didn't buy it, maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. i may have to purchase that book - sounds intriguing x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, I LOVE Gossip Girl! ;) I'm watching the third season at the moment :) Best wishes from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many incredible goodies, I adore Gossip Girl! I was wondering if you'd like to check and/or follow my blog. If so, let me know so I can follow you back :)

    Love, Mary
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like Soap & Glory. Nice Post btw :)

    xoxo Daisy

    -> MY BLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Gossip Girl. I've seen all of them, and the new series is on the telly.

    Awesome favourites. :D

    i like your blog. shall we follow each other?

    Sacha www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love the design of your blog! The header is so unique - it's gorgeous! Your blog looks so professional! So I followed because it's fantastic!

    Mind taking a look at my blog? I have designed it all myself and looking for inspiration, why not check out my most recent favourites? www.jelly-bean-beauty28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that put a smile on my face!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP