Thursday, 9 February 2012

What's In My School Makeup Bag?

Today's postie wostie is going to be on my school makeup routine. I called this 'What's In My School Makeup Bag' because I really just didn't know what this would be called. It's kind of a mixture of what I wear to go and what I bring with me to top up throughout the day. 

It really depends on how much makeup your school allows you to wear. I know some schools don't let you wear any makeup, some have restrictions but mine doesn't actually care! We even have people at my school with the whole shabang - fake tan, caked face, false eyelashes, bright lipstick. Yep, classy lot we are...
All of these things were bought with my own money, and are from drugstores because I am skint so I don't have any high end products. (for those of you who are not Scottish, which I am assuming is most, 'skint' is a scottish slang word for having no money..) Right, I think I have babbled enough. In the wise words of my dad, I have just "opened my mouth and let my guts rumble". No, I don't understand it either.


TO GO TO SCHOOL:
FACE:
I mix The Body Shop Moisture Foundation (shade 3) with 17 Skin Perfection Foundation (shade 'natural')
Set with Collection 2000 sheer loose powder 'translucent'
Dark circles and spots covered with Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer shade 2 light
blush is Collection 2000 blush in 'bashful'
highlighter is Benefit High Beam

EYES AND LIPS:
Clinique Pretty In Prints Palette (I use the pale ivory colour all over my lid and the dark brown for my brows)
Bare Minerals black waterproof eyeliner
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara - black
Vaseline Rosy Lips

BRUSHES:
ELF Powder Brush for my foundation
ELF Complexion Brush for powder and blusher
Primark concealer brush for well...concealer
random eyeshadow brush from Boots
I also use the eyeshadow one in the Clinique palette

BRING TO SCHOOL:
mirror
mini nail file
eyeshadow brush (just incase i get any creases)
Vaseline Rosy Lips
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
Bare Minerals black eyeliner
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Benefit High Beam

So tell me, did any of you go to IMATS? Tell me what it was like and let me pretend that I was there with you...

7 comments

  1. Great post! I use some of these products and the soap and glory mascara looks good, might have to try this as im always on the hunt for mascara.


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. vaseline lip jelly is great, also I have a post about 'what's in my bag' check it out =)

    http://rainbowgatherer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading what you have in your school bag! It actually gave me an idea of what I should probably post up next or possibly even do a youtube video on it. Thanks for sharing! Please come check out my blog and hopefully you will follow as I have done the same already! Thank you!

    Love, Lee
    http://xionglee03.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    xxx -S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have awarded you with 'The Cute Blog Award' Check out my post for more details :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive just stumbled across your blog and I love it!! new follwer from me!

    Chloe xxx

    http://beautyandthebeginner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP