Wednesday, 7 March 2012

February Favourites

It's that time of the month again! It's a few days late but hey-ho. I don't have too many things this time, not like last month. I haven't really bought that much new stuff this month, everything bar the brush was rediscovered/bought ages ago. 


Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Shade 2 Light
This is in every single one of my monthly favourites. It honestly is one of the best concealers I have ever used.

Clinique Acne Solutions Foaming Cleanser
I've had this for some time now and I have gotten back in to loving it again. I used it religiously at the start and then for ages it just sat in the cupboard, not being used. The spots on my face have gotten worse recently so I have started using this again, usually just in the mornings. I love how clean and fresh it leaves my face feeling.

Peter Coppola Boar Bristle Brush
This was in a haul recently, I got it in TK Maxx. I have never heard of the brand before, maybe it is more common in other countries. But it is a really good brush though, it leaves my hair super soft and frizz-free. Although there was a  slight mishap where I left it sitting beside my very hot straighteners and a deep slit was burnt into the side...

Clinique Long Last Glosswear 'Kissy Fit'
Again, had this for ages and have just rediscovered it. It puts a gorgeous bright pink glossy finish to your lips and brightens up my face. It just feels perfect for spring.

Batiste Blush dry shampoo
First impressions for this weren't the greatest, but somehow it has become one of my necessities. I wash my hair every other day, so on the second day I use this to freshen it up a bit and add some volume. It leaves my hair looking freshly washed, but takes nowhere near as long as getting in the shower to do it.

Benefit High Beam
I have the tester size sample that came in the Glamour magazine months and months ago. It gives a lovely sheen to my cheekbones that is perfect for transitioning into spring.

It's not much, I know, but I am sure I will make up for it next month! Like I said in my last post, Spring Outfit #1, I have a few reviews lined up for you but I had to get this up before it was too late and time for my March favourites. I have a review on my Amazon Kindle and the Garnier BB Cream because these were both requested (woops, they were requested in last months favourites and I still haven't finished them...) so I guess I better knuckle down and get them completed. Hopefully both will be up by the end of next week.

7 comments

  1. Love that concealer!
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love collection 2000 concealer, it's equally as good as touch eclait!
    Jen@www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concealer and batiste!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dry shampoo! It's so so good! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! Love the dry shampoo and collection 2000 concealer! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to invest in Batiste everyone seems to have it bar me!

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Batiste Blush too, at first I thought it was 'too floral' but now I LOVE it!
    www.x-livelaughl0ve.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP