Saturday, 17 March 2012

Lipswatch: Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss

Good evening everyone! It is just a quick post tonight, to show you one of my current favourite lip glosses. It is the Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in the shade 'Currant' by Clinique. This is a gorgeous berry colour, yet still totally wearable. I think it goes with just about anybody's skin colour. The texture is amazing, it feels really smooth and soft on my lips. The lasting power is also pretty damn good, I can put this on and have something to drink and still feel it a few hours later. And of course it is easy to reapply whenever you feel you need it. This is not the full size product I have here, it came in a freebie from the Clinique counter in Debenhams a little while ago. You know, like when you purchase two or more items and you get a little goody bag free? Well this came like that. It is still a great size, and has lasted me for ages. The full size is £13.50 for 15ml. Mine is a half size at 7ml so it is great value for money!

3 comments

  1. ohh, i love clinique - their products never dissapoint :)
    This looks lovely on the lips, will definitely have to try some out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clinique has a lot of wonderful and great products, great stuff. Like your blog and follow you on gfc, hope you follow back!

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP