Sunday, 4 March 2012

Spring Outfit Idea #1

I haven't blogged in almost a week!! I really wanted to get something up today because I don't like leaving it too long in between posts. I am actually currently writing a few reviews so look out for them in the near future, but today I just thought I would show you some clothes that I think would look great together this Spring. Doing this meant that I didn't need to go and take pictures of things and then go and edit them so they say hollylikestoblog on them and all that jazz, so this is just quicker and easier. Also I have seen quite a few posts on this from other blogs and I liked reading them so I thought why not?! This is the first outfit of three so stay tuned for the rest!!
Striped racer back vest - River Island £10
Blue skinny trousers - River Island £20
Gold three tier triangle earrings - Miss Selfridge £3
TOTAL OUTFIT COST: £103.99

It turns out that I really really love this outfit. I would most definitely wear it myself, and I think it is very versatile - it can be worn on an average spring day with the cardigan, on a warmer spring day you maybe wouldn't need the cardigan so it could be worn without, then on a slightly colder summer day when you don't want to wear shorts it is perfect, and maybe on a not so great summer day but you still want to wear some bright colours then you can wear this. That was a really long sentence, did you get all that?!

So tell me, what do you think of this outfit? Would you wear this? And do you want me to carry on with these whole spring outfit idea posts?

5 comments

  1. Those loafers are so cute, love this outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag!! I can't believe the price :D

    Anca
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and top! Brilliant outfit.

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top! good outfit

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely wear this outfit! Very appropriate for spring.
    Your blog is so cute I love it :)
    Would be lovely if you felt like stopping by my blog sometime too!
    xxx

    msbeccarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP