Thursday, 15 March 2012

Spring Outfit Idea #2

Carrying on with the theme from my first post on this, I just thought I would share with you another outfit that could be worn in the upcoming season. This is a follow up from Spring Outfit Idea #1.
Navy Sleeveless Lawn Crop Button-up - American Apparel (£34)
Navy/White Polka Dot Mini - River Island through Asos (£20)
Pink Patent Brogues - New Look (£19.99)
Beige Croc Satchel - River Island (£35)
TOTAL OUTFIT COST = £108.99

I think this outfit is slightly more expensive than the last I shared, but to be honest I prefer this one! I really love the shirt, might buy that for myself! This can be worn in either spring or summer, it is versatile that way. It can also be casual or quite dressy, it is one of those outfits that can be worn again and again for different occasions. Well worth spending your hard earned cash on, in my opinion.

What do you think?

1 comment

  1. I love this complete outfit! I want it :D River Island always do gorgeous bags.


    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP