Wednesday, 11 April 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty - TAG

So I am slightly late jumping on the bandwagon here with this tag because most people have already done it and forgotten about it. However every now and then it crops up so if I am going to do it, I guess I had better get it done before it is totally out of the window and I am too late! I really like this tag, it is not your typical one so it is fun to do. Hope you enjoy!

One more thing before I begin, I wonder who makes up these tags? Like, if it is just some random person, how do they get the whole blogger and youtube doing it and stuff? I have always wondered that...

GREED
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My cheapest beauty product is most definitely my MUA Lipstick in the shade 13. It is a mere £1!! I hate how they don't have names, just colours... I really like the formula of this and I am planning to buy a few more shades (see my last post--April Beauty Wishlist). My most expensive is my Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic. I don't really tend to buy expensive products, I like to use cheaper highstreet/drugstore alternatives.

WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with glitter nail polish. I love love love how they look but they are just so damn hard to get off. I can't say I have ever found it that difficult to find a specific product, maybe my Soap & Glory Off Your Face face wipes because they never seem to stock them in my local Boots.

GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?
For how it smells, my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh smells divine. It's a really beautiful floral scent that is perfect for spring and makes me go 'mmmmm' every time I put it on. Another thing which is mega yummy is my Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Candy Gloss. Why do they make lip glosses so tasty?! It just makes them last all of five minutes on my lips.

SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
There are quite a few things that I neglect because I am lazy. First of all, highlighter. I hardly ever put it on because I forget. Also eyeshadow, I just can't be bothered with putting it on. It takes too long! Also, this is very bad, but sometimes I skip my moisturiser...

PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Although I would never go a day without wearing foundation, my concealer is even more of a must. The Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer is just brrrrrilliant. It hides my dark circles and acne like a boss. 
As you can see I have totally demolished one of the tubes.
I wanted to get my money's worth!
Just take a sharp pair of scissors and snip the tube in half, you will find a big dollop of product at the bottom where the applicator would never reach! Voila, I am a money saving expert.
LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I thought this was kind of a weird question to stick in there, what has it got to do with beauty products?! Anyway, I quite like a handsome face and a cute smile. We all say that the personality is the most important, but really, the face does count for quite a lot! Personality wise, I like a sense of humour, he needs to be able to make me laugh and cheer me up. Being caring and honest is important too. Oh, and well-kept hair and teeth!

ENVY
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
This sounds super cheesy but I nice well thought out gift is always appreciated. I like something that has clearly had some thought put in to it. Of course, some good ol' nail polish is always good to receive.

So that's the tag done and dusted. I am not going to specifically tag anyone, just whoever wants to do it. If you want to do it, feel free to say I tagged you. Leave a link if you have already done it because I love reading these!

3 comments

  1. Great tag, i agree with you about the glitter nail polishes, so hard to come off!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good post!! I have done this before: http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/tag-seven-deadly-beauty-sins.html

    Check out my giveaway- http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-revlon-lip-butter-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the concealer thing; without it I would have zero confidence! Lovely blog, and awesome tag :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP