Sunday, 29 April 2012

Today's Outfit

There has been a lack of posts on here as of late, so for that I apologise. I am officially back! I have another post planned for during the week, which I am hoping will be a winner. For now though, I shall fill the gap with an OOTD. It is just a simple little outfit that I wore today for a quick visit to my Auntie's house (or as quick as you can with someone in the family - always ends up a couple of hours longer than was originally planned...) Then I came home and baked an apple crumble, which I am really proud of! It was lush, I probably should have taken a picture of it and put the recipe up here but I forgot and there really is not much left to photograph! I might do it anyway, what do ya think?





Clothes:
Owl top - Primark
Greeny blue cardigan - Primark
Spotty leggings - New Look

Face:
The Body Shop Moisture Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfecting Concealer
brandless brown eyeliner
Natural Collection Lashbuild black mascara
17 Pressed Powder
17 Blusher 'First Kiss'
Revlon Lip Butter 'Strawberry Shortcake'

The owl top, concealer, mascara, powder and blusher can all be found in my recent haul right here


1 comment

  1. I love the owl top! Your hair looks lovely, wish I could pull off a big fringe!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP