Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Where have I been?! (Also, cute puppy alert.)

Oh dear lord, it has been one whole stinking week since I last blogged and it wasn't even anything exciting! It was just a little tag post because I wanted to put something up and I couldn't think of anything else. Drat. I never usually leave it this long! But I have a good reason, I swear! This week and next week are my 3rd year exams so I have been busy busy busy studying for my 8 subjects. My head seems to be constantly sore, I think it is going to explode. So far, I have done my English writing and close reading exams on Monday, my Modern Studies exam yesterday and I had my Maths today. Tomorrow I have none, waheyy! I do have Chemistry on Friday which is a bummer because I am poo at it (BUMmer, poo... hahahahahaha I am hilarious without even trying). Anyways, the reason I am writing this is just to let you know what is going on and why I have been absent. I should be able to get a post up tomorrow evening sometime, I have a haul post planned. It has to written from scratch though, which will take ages because it is HUGE (good news for you, not so great for me...). Hope you haven't missed me too much -- but I bet you are all thinking 'hey, I never noticed you were gone.' Howevs, I like to think that I was deeply missed. Ciao for now.

To see you out, here is a picture of some uber cute puppies.

5 comments

  1. I know the feeling, my computing SG is next wednesday -shudders- x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams! I have 16 of them at the end of the semester. That will be fun! Not.

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exams are so hard so you are right to take time from blogging to study.
    I can't wait to see the haul post. They are so much fun to read :)

    Good luck with your exmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the exams hun,good to get them over with! :) I still have mine to sit in June,fluff my life..

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD LUCK on your exams!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP