Friday, 4 May 2012

April Favourites 2012

It is once again time to do my favourite kind of post -- monthly favourites! I can't get my head around the fact we are not far away from being half way in to the year already! Time really does fly. I have quite a good mixture of things to share with you this time round, so lets get cracking.


1. Aveeno Positively Luminous Cleansing Lotion - simply amazing. I really love the texture of it, and it leaves my skin as soft as a baby's bum - ahhhh.

2. VO5 Miracle Concentrate - the hair oil has literally been working miracles to my hair (hahaha 'miracle' concentrate. geddit?) It contains argan oil and my hair feels so silky and totally free of frizz post applying it.


3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner - this has also played a big part in improving my skin immensely. As you most likely already know, tea tree is a god's send for spots/pimples/acne (whatever you wish to call it) and this product does just that. It was surprisingly inexpensive too, only something like £4.50. Possibly a skin care routine coming soon, your thoughts?

4. Miss Sporty nameless cobalt blue nail polish - you have no idea how much it frustrates me that Miss Sporty nail polishes do not have shade names. I mean, how hard is it to put a tiny little sticker on the bottle, with a shade number at least. Despite this slight drawback, it is a stunning colour and lasts days on my nails.


5. Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara - this little cheapy mascara looks incredible on my eyelashes - not what I was expecting from a little £1.99 number! I especially love how it makes by bottom eyelashes look.


6. The Gallagher Girl book seriesthese books are one of the best I have ever read. They are aimed at teenagers I think but that is not to say you can't read it if you are an adult. They are witty, well-written and totally un-put-downable (is that a word?). There are 5 in the series so far, and I have read the first 4. I own the 5th one, but I am re-reading the series before I start it to remind me what happened. This time round, I read the first in less than 24 hours, and the second even quicker.

That's it until next time. I have a few Nailed posts planned and as I mentioned before, maybe a skin care routine so keep your eyes peeled! Let me know if you want a skin care routine or not. xxx

3 comments

  1. The books sound so interesting! I'll definitely be picking them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like the Aveeno cleansers but I've never tried this one! I'll make a mental note to pick it up when I'm out of my current one!

    101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely glad to inform you that I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog.
    jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP