Sunday, 27 May 2012

OOTD: Girly night out

As promised yesterday, I come to you today bearing an outfit post. Once again, forgive my terrible lack of posts lately, hopefully this is me back in to the swing of things. I thought you might all like to see what I wore on Friday night to go out with my friends. It was my friend Laura's birthday on Tuesday and this was us celebrating it. We got the train to a bigger town, and let me tell you, I am shocked we managed to get it. The train was already there and was leaving in less than one minute when the last person arrived. I bet the train driver and all the passengers had a right laugh at the 10 teenage girls sprinting in their high heels to catch it. But in the end, we managed to get on with seconds to spare. We went out for dinner that night then went a walk along the beach where some 20-something year old man tried to get off with us. Yep, fun night! Then we caught the train back and slept over at her house Friday night. Saturday was boiliiiiiiing so we went down the beach in Laura's village to sunbathe. I have the tan lines to prove it! All in all, we had a great time.

Now, after possibly boring you with all the details, i've gotten to the good bit! The outfit.


Pink sheer chiffon shirt with cream collar and cuffs - £10
Dark blue denim shorts - around £5
Dark beige/taupe heels - £3 in the sale, originally about £12 or something

And I feel guilty to say, these were all from Primark. Yep, my whole outfit was Primark.

I wore my makeup basically the same as I do everyday, but with a brown shimmery eyeshadow. I had on Garnier BB Cream, 17 Pressed Powder, Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, Maybelline Dream Lumitouch highlighting concealer,  a couple of browns from the MUA Heaven & Earth palette, Collection 2000 blush in 'bashful' (a coral colour), Natural Collection Lashbuild mascara and finally, Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in 'Rose Bud'. Woah, that is a lot of makeup...

I hope you liked my outfit. I loved it! The shirt is really versatile and I think I will get a lot of wear out of it. You could wear it with leggings or jeans. I think it will look great in the winter with black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket and a pair of boots. Look at me, already planning what I'll be wearing in 6 months...

8 comments

  1. Can you do a review on the BB cream? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the look is really pretty and that shirt is gorgeous!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look amazing. The shoes are gorgeous!
    my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're primark is so much better than mine! I love your shoes and top (: x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are gorgeous(:

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot believe you got this outfit from primark! Lovely outfit

    Ive tagged you in one of my recent blog posts- have a look :)
    http://onedreamlove.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/back-to-myspace-days-get-to-know-me-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP