Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Sunshine Blog Award



Really glad to announce that I have been awarded the Sunshine Award by both jhilmilbeauty (Beauty & Beyond) and Emer over at Beauty Moments. Thank you so much guys! Definitely go check out both those blogs, I am sure you will likey. 


And the all important rules are:
1) Each tagged person must post 7 to 10 things about themselves
2) You have to choose and tag 7 people
3) Go to their blogs and tell them you have tagged them

10 things about moi:
I am going to be a sheep and follow Emer, as she did 10 things that make her happy which I think is definitely fitting to the theme of sunshine.
1) Chocolate, and lots of it.
2) Make-up - you really can never get bored of it.
3) As clich├ęd as it sounds, my friends never fail to put a smile on my face.
4) Soaking up the sun on my summer holidays
5) Water fights in the garden - you can't beat them.
6) SHOPPING.
7) Watching beauty videos on YouTube.
8) Reading and writing blog posts to fulfil my makeup and fashion needs 
9) Putting together an outfit for a partyyyyy.
10) Talking about all the hot actors with my best friend *drool*

The people I taggy tag:

I always struggle to find enough people to tag, so since I went to all the bother of picking blogs, the least you can do is go and give them a little look over. Link your post once you have done it if you wish!

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much, i will make sure i remember to give you a shout out(:

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP