Thursday, 28 June 2012

to do list | getting ready for spain

Today I am sharing with you all my to-do list for the day. I am really not an organised person, possibly the least organised person you will ever meet, so I still have plenty of things left to do before I fly to Spain tomorrow. I've made a list to make sure that I get everything that needs to be done completed. Hopefully this method will work! Quite often when I make a list of things to do, I never finish them (I am the world champion at procrastinating) but I absolutely have to finish them today.


1. Pack
Still haven't packed anything yet and I leave my house tomorrow at lunchtime. Oops.
2. Buy kindle books
Something I have been meaning to do for absolutely ages. I have a huge list of ones that I want to buy. I'll probably do this tonight once I have come home from work.
3. Charge batteries
Need to charge up the batteries for my camera or this holiday will be photo-less.
4. Charge ipod
It's almost totally out of charge and I like to listen to music on the plane so this is a must.
5. Charge kindle
Pretty self explanatory.
6. Charge laptop
Our villa is going to have wifi so I am bringing my laptop so all you lovely people can see my outfits whilst in spain.
7. Get nails done
I am going to get that gel nail polish stuff on my nails, Shellac it is sometimes called? Don't know what colour yet, but it's meant to last about 2-3 weeks so I thought it would be perfect and save me from having to do my nails when I am there. Tomorrow morning I am also getting Minx done on my toenails (nail wraps). I'll do Nailed posts on them.
8. Tidy room
It is a complete pig sty.
9. Buy magazines
I might do this at the airport. I love to read when I am on holiday so these would be a nice change from reading my kindle books.
10. Clean ice cream off my plimsolls.
Don't even know how the chocolate ice cream got there, but I don't think it is for budging.
11. Decide what I am wearing to travel
Again, self explanatory.

Hope this wasn't too boring for you. I promise to do a couple of posts whilst I am away but there may be less than normal. I am sure you understand! That's if the wifi even works, I might not get any up at all...

4 comments

  1. I have a list just like this except for going to my dads, have a good time in Spain :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited :D meant to be packing as we speak but I am the best at putting things off, haha xx

      Delete
  2. Aww, I hope you have an awesome holiday hun :) Lists like this are always needed - I have had a couple of friends who have used Shellac before and haven't had good experiences with it :(

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea for a blog post! I am going on holiday next week and am nowhere near ready yet, haha, I always leave everything till the last minute ;)
    Bex x

    http://bex-sbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP