Thursday, 19 July 2012

H&M Autumn Wish List

So an H&M Autumn catalogue arrived on my door step this morning which of course has tempted me in to wanting to buy a few things. For some reason, I have never been a huge fan of H&M. I think it is because the store nearest me isn't a very good one. Everything is very cramped in it and there isn't that much to choose from, even though it is a pretty big shop. There is too much men's clothes in my opinion! However now that I have seen that catalogue, it has come to my attention that there are several thing that I would like to buy from there. Therefore, today's post is an H&M Autumn wish list! 
Click here to view all the new autumn arrivals (UK).

Add caption
White blouse - £12.99
Purple jumper - £7.99
Black bag - £19.99 
(wondering if this is going to be big enough for school)

9 comments

  1. omw. these a re gorgeous, ive just ordered a catalouge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine came this morning as well and was stupidly ignored by me - i'm going to read it cover to cover now!

    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that satchel, might just be the pic but I love the washed out leather look it has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the new collection looks amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the purple jumper in my nearest h&m and nearly brought it (it was the last one) But I put it back wondering If I'd wear it during the summer time and now I am largely regretting it, because the weathers bad enough for big fluffy boots and little rain coats now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for autumn clothing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely need those green pants and the mint jumper!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fanastic picks doll and a lovely blog:)

    Sara
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP