Friday, 27 July 2012

My Nails Inc Collection (100th Post!!)

To put it simply, I own A LOT of nail polishes. When I say a lot, I don't mean 20. I don't mean 50. Hell, I don't even mean 100. I mean 133. Yes, you read that right.

So, the reason for this post is the fact that it is my 100th post with this blog! Wowzas! To be perfectly honest, I didn't think I would last to 10 posts. I am not really someone who tends to stick to things, I usually just give up after a couple of days (terrible, I know). So imagine my surprise (and delight) when I realised just how much I loved blogging! To this day, I am still not bored of it and definitely not ready to give it up so you are all stuck with me a little while longer! I thought, as a special little treat, that I would share my Nails Inc nail polish collection as an acknowledgement for reaching this landmark. 


Nails Inc is by far my favourite brand for nail polishes. There nail polishes last the longest on my nails, they aren't streaky or gloopy, easy to apply, the most amazing colours and they do great special effects nail polishes too. I am yet to find a nail polish of theirs that I don't like. My mum has a lot of their colours as well and I love all of hers too! 

PALER SHADES:
L-R: Old Queen Street, Whitechapel, Cambridge Terrace, Porchester Square

As you can see, Old Queen Street and Cambridge Terrace are much loved, hence the abused packaging. These two are my favourites for wearing under a black crackle top coat. Whitechapel is very similar to Old Queen Street but it is more cream than white. Porchester Square is one I haven't used yet, but apparently it is their 'hero shade'. According to the Nails Inc website, this shade is one of their bestsellers.

PINKS:
L-R: South Molton Street, Brompton Place, Burtons Mews, Drury Lane, Nails Inc for Diet Coke - Paris

My favourites out of this bunch are South Molton Street and Brompton Place. This picture isn't the best quality so go on the Nails Inc website for better colour references. 

DARKER SHADES:
L-R: Emporer's Gate, New King's Road, Victoria, Motcomb Street, Sloane Gardens

There was a slight explosion in my nail polish box where a coral-red colour managed to get on to 3 nail polishes, Emporer's Gate being one of them. And Sloane Gardens is just the most beautiful colour in the world. It is to die for. 

SPECIAL EFFECTS:
L-R: Warwick Street, Cheyne Walk, Princes Arcade, Royal Arcade, Pudding Lane, Camden

I haven't used Warwick Street yet, I only just bought it this week. I don't know if it is a top coat or if you wear it on its own, I will have to get back to you on that. I love love love the Nail Jewellery ones on toes, I am yet to try it on my hands but I am positive it will look great. I have the Sprinkles one on my nails right now, and I am pleased to say I love it (I seem to be saying that a lot in this post...). I will do a Nailed post soon on it. And Camden is the best black crackle/shatter nail polish I have tried out. As I said, looks great over Old Queen Street and Cambridge Terrace.

WHERE TO BUY (UK):

Links take you to the Nails Inc part of the website.

If you have a request for any of these nail polishes to be shown in a Nailed post, I would be happy to do just that! Just let me know.

Any Nails Inc recommendations?

4 comments

  1. Congrats on the 100th post hun :) I have a love hate relationship with Nails Inc - love Cambridge Terrace :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheyne walk looks beautiful, it reminds me of a models own beatle juice one I got my sister ages ago! Congratulations on the 100th post! And hopefully one day we will see your 200th post as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh what a huge amount of polishes-so jealous!

    Jen@www.whatjennadidnext.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the 100th post :) Love Nails Inc x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP