Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Nailed: Minx/nail wraps on my toenails




I apologise sincerely for having the fattest toes on earth, but the hot weather has made them all swollen and huge, I swear!

I'm not really a huge fan of my feet (is anybody?!) but I just threw all my fears out of the window for this post because I am desperate to show you all my toenails! If you read my recent post on gel nail polish (insert link of other nailed post) then you will have read that I went to get my nails professionally done to come on holiday. I decided on Minx for my toenails because I love the effect that nail wraps give. I have had Minx done once before but it was on my fingernails. Minx tends to last a couple of weeks when you get it professionally done, so like my Shellac on my finger nails, I thought it would be a great idea for my holidays rather than having to bother with painting my nails when they get chipped.

I picked a gold and silver leopard print. I absolutely adooooore them! They look great with both my silver and gold sandals and match any outfit because of the neutral shades. I couldn't be more happy with them. These pictures were  taken after one week of wearing them, and as you can see, they are still looking presentable.

Personally, I love how nail wraps look. I want to try doing some at home myself. I have a packet of nail wraps in the house but have never been brave enough to try them out yet. Might need to now that I know how much I love them on my toenails! Have you ever tried doing them at home? Any tips?

I have my 100th blog post coming up soon (this is the 95th) so if you have any request or suggestions for something to do for it then please let me know! Thank you muchly xxx

5 comments

  1. omw. i love love love these, theyre so cute and im not normally one to like lepord print hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Probs because I'm instantly drawn to anything leopard print haha! Have they lasted well?

    Great blog btw, I'm now following!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore your nails!!!!
    Also love your blog - and have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award over on my blog so go have a quick look if you like!
    Much love,
    xxxx

    www.moos-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP