Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Really in need of some technical help here please!!!

Hello everybody! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top, can someone help me out with my, um, technical issues. I am the worst at anything hi-tech and fancy so I am totally baffled and mind-blown whilst trying to customise the tabs at the top of my page. Anybody fancy giving me a hand? Pleeeeeeeeeease! If you could just leave a comment saying how you did it, that would be fab! Thank you! 


P.S. You will become my best friend if you help. Does that tempt you?

1 comment

  1. Do you know how to make the tabs? I'm terrible with technology :(

    Emily x

    http://emilyx0.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP