Wednesday, 15 August 2012

My New Obsession: Pretty Little Liars

I have a brand new obsession. It's not like I don't watch enough tv already. If anything, I need to watch less. But after my brother told me about a website where you can watch movies and tv shows for free (here), I realised it was the perfect opportunity to get into a new show. And here comes along Pretty Little Liars.

PrettyLittleLiarsIntertitle.png

This tv show is based on the book series by Sara Shepard. I've read the first 2 books in the series, but I think there are 8 altogether (I think, that was all I could find but there may be more?). The story is about four girls who used to be friends with Alison DiLaurentis, a girl who disappeared 'last summer'. Ali was the leader of the group, a queen bee if you like. After she died, the girls gradually go their separate ways but come together again after a major event happens (don't want to spoil anything!). The year after she disappears, the four girls (Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin and Emily Fields) begin to receive weird messages from someone called 'A'. The messages are about the secrets that only Ali knew.

Pretty Little Liars Poster

L-R: Emily, Spencer, Aria, Hanna

Pretty Little Liar Emily's sporty and relaxed style
Emily Fields, played by Shay Mitchell.

Spencer Hastings, played by Troian Bellisario

Aria Montgomery, played by Lucy Hale

Hanna Marin, played by Ashley Benson

I absolutely adore this tv show now! It's my new One Tree Hill, now that that has finished. Aria is my favourite, purely because Lucy is so gorgeous. Her hair is literally to die for and she is now my ultimate style crush (hahaha how corny). She dresses really different, but I like it. She is almost always in dresses or skirts. But really, how does her hair look so perfect so much? I found a website where it gives you tips on how to dress like Aria - view it here. I love love love this show, it's different to all the other usual ones like One Tree Hill. 

Who's your favourite character?

3 comments

  1. sounds great, might give it a whirl later! :D... -> almost 150 followers! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite shoes. Me and my sister are totally obsessed with it. I've also done a get the look for less post at the beginning of this year featuring Aria. You can check it out here: http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/2012/01/get-look-for-less-aria-from-pretty_17.html :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP