Sunday, 12 August 2012

Nailed: Nails Inc Portobello

I am the worst blogger in the world. It has been almost 2 whole weeks since I last wrote something. How terrible is that?! I do have sort of an excuse though - my sister has been over visiting with her husband and two year old son. They live in America and we only see them about once a year so I took a little time out to catch up with them. True, I should have mentioned I would be away, but I am not the greatest at planning forward. They left this morning (*sob*) so I have some time to get back into the swing of things.





These were all taken on my phone - not the best quality, I know. Desperately need to
start saving money for a new camera.

Today I bring to you a Nails Inc nail polish - Portobello. It's a gorgeous corally redy pinky colour (how technical). Like all Nails Inc polishes, it lasts really well on the nails. It has been a few days and yet there are still no chips whatsoever. It is probably the best nail polish by Nails Inc, in terms of applying it. It goes on like a dream! I have never used a nail varnish with such a smooth and precise application. The brush is the perfect size so that there is no going over the edges. It is easy peasy to keep everything neat and tidy.

This did not feature in the Nails Inc collection because it is my mum's but she hasn't used it so I have pinched it now! Nails Inc is my favourite brand of nail polish, they have a great range of colours and I am yet to find one I am not pleased with. Soon I won't be able to wear this colour, it is really quite summery. I'll be moving on to deeper colours for autumn/winter. What colours do you wear in the colder months?

3 comments

  1. This is a lovely colour, especially for summer! It sounds perfect for me if it lasts well, because I am terrible for chipping my nail polish ;)
    Bex x

    http://bex-sbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. well. that is lush! its such a pretty colour! and you also seem to be amazing at applying nail varnish, when i do it it just goes every where >_< glad to see that your back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely colour! need to go pick up some more summery shades desperately :)
    liv x
    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP