Monday, 3 September 2012

Bargain of the century! Essie nail polishes for £1.99


I honestly can't believe. It just seems to good to be true! I have just found a selection of Essie nail polishes for £1.99. So you would be saving a good few bob, considering they are usually £7.99. Ok, there is not that many to choose from but there is a couple of cult favourites like Mademoiselle and Tour de France. There is also a gorgeous colour called Mod Squad which I am definitely buying. There are 23 to choose from, as of posting this, but I am betting they will be snapped up pretty quickly. Also available is the Ridge Filler base coat and some other base coats and treatment for £2.50. Click here to see this amazing offer over on Fragrance Direct. Postage is just £1.99 for UK Second Class shipping. To see the whole Essie discounted stuff they have, click here.
Let me know if you order any! I think I am ordering Madamoiselle and Mod Squad.

Essie Mademoiselle (which I have heard this is great for french manicures)
Image source via Google Images


Essie Mod Squad (how pretty is this?)
Image source via Google Images

3 comments

  1. This is really such an awesome offer!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are selling really cheap makeup left right and center!! i went on the website yesterday! i think i might get mademoiselle and ballet slippers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to find Essie nail polishes for £3 in my local 'the factory shop', was so shocked at how cheap they were!

    www.suchislifeeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP