Saturday, 13 October 2012

Lace & Burgundy OOTD

Just going to keep this as short and sweet as possible to be perfectly honest, I can't really be bothered writing my usual novel of a post today. I was planning on doing a couple of product reviews this week but stupid homework got in the way and I had to do it. I had a solo talk to do (which I still haven't completed) and an essay due today on A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare. Oh the joys of Standard Grade English.
Sorry about the yucky bare feet. Ew, I hate feet.



White lace top - Dorothy Perkins 
Purple/burgundy jeans - Primark

I also wore this leather jacket from Topshop (but with the removable hood, well, removed) and these tan wedge boots from New Look. Love this top, I got it for Christmas almost two years ago now and wore it once, I think. It's a miracle it still fits. It's a UK size 8, must have been a bit big then but fits to perfection now. And these jeans are lovely. They feel really nice for Primark jeans, and haven't faded as quickly as they usually do from there. AND they are a super good fit and really comfy. What more could I ask for? I wore this ensemble (must be read with a fancy accent) to go shopping with the fam. It is bloody torture to shop with my 17 year-old brother, I will tell you that. 

That's all for today. I will probably have some reviews and whatnot up next week sometime since school's are closed for October holidays. Yipee! Shopping day in Glasgow on Tuesday, but I don't think there will be a haul (my purse is totally empty, booo). 

6 comments

  1. ooh I love this outfit! so cute :)
    liv xxx
    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a seriously cute outfit! I have similar pants, but I wish I had that top as well! :)

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit especially your jeans. Shopping with my 9 year old brother is crazy too, he moans and groans every time we're in a 'girl' shop. Sighhh, life of a middle child. ;)
    shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this is such a gorgeous outfit, i love all of it! your jeans are a really nice fit, im looking for a pair of skinnys, i might have to go hunt those ones down xx

    www.hevzibev.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this outfit that top is just beautiful and the jeans are such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so cute! :) - and i so know how you feel, i usually end up having to go into town with my dad (who never understand what im talking about, bless) or my 16 year old brother, who is just absolutly impossible when it comes to pretty much anything!! x

    http://sarahsocksx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP