Monday, 12 November 2012

Nailed: Navy Glitter

With flash
With flash
2 coats Nails Inc 'Motcomb Street', 1 coat Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish 'Disco Ball', 1 coat Natural Collection 'Crystal Clear'

Aloha! Long time no see. Well, since Monday. I have my prelims in December so I have been attempting to knuckle down and get some studying done. It hasn't been too successful as of yet, I am a faithful procrastinator.

Last night, whilst watching the X Factor, I decided to repaint my nails. I don't often go for glitter because it is such a PAIN to get off but I really fancied the idea of these two polishes together so I just bit the bullet and went for it. OOOH BRAVE.

This combination of the two nail polishes will most likely be well worn this winter on my nails. It is so pretty! I had two shop assistants comment on it today when I was shopping with the mother. It keeps on catching the light and I just want to admire it constantly. So proud of my handiwork. The glitter nail polish is so... glittery. Hahaha, well duh. As well as silver sparkles, it contains teeny tiny little blue sparkles as well which looks gorgeous with the dark navy. The darker base colour is very appropriate for this time of year as we descend in to the cooler months unbelievably fast. Can you believe it is only 44 days till Christmas?! I have a countdown on my phone. I am such a little kid.

Ohhh, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here starts tonight! I love that show to bits. I never know who the contestants are but Ant and Dec are absolute gems.

3 comments

  1. Wow I love this combination, so pretty! And perfect for the holidays :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty combination, i really like it :-)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the base coat, the combination of these is lovely!

    I'm having a Christmas giveaway over on my blog to win S&G goodies and much more, http://picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP