Sunday, 2 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide for Girls!


1. iPod Touch 5th Generation in Pink: The brand new iPod comes in such gorgeous colours - the first time Apple have branched out in to colours other than white or black for the iPod touch. This is on my Christmas list because I've had my old iPod for years and I think it's time I get a new one which actually tells you the proper battery level, the volume doesn't stick if you scroll too fast and isn't so scratched that you can't see into the reflective back at all. 

2. Beauty Blender: I've been really fascinated by this make-up sponge for ages and I think it would be a perfect gift for anyone beauty obsessed.

3. Taylor Swift 'Red': Come on. Who doesn't love a bit of Taylor Swift playing in the background?

4. Real Techniques Core Collection: I am pretty sure you will have heard everybody under the sun rave about these brushes and, despite the fact I STILL haven't tried them myself, I am sure whoever you are buying for will love them.

5. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: A true cult beauty product. I love this and wouldn't use any other cleanser now and would happily buy it as a gift for any other member of the female species.

6. Topshop MIGHTY Boots: These are absolutely gorgeous. I want them nowwwwww. I think they will suit a lot of people's tastes and the black will go with absolutely everything. I would be ecstatic if someone bought me these for Christmas. (hint hint)

7. Nails Inc Runway Collection: A gorgeous mix of colours. Includes 6 full sizes polishes, one mini Caviar top coat and a Nails Inc nail file. I lovvvvve the Hero Shade in there, 'Porchester Square'. I already have it and it is absolutely stunning. Quite fancy that sparkly one in there....

8. The Hunger Games: How about a set of the Hunger Games books?! If you know someone who hasn't read these books, buy them as a present. Seriously, best books to ever grace my bookshelf.

9. Vera Wang 'Princess': You can't beat a nice perfume for Christmas. This one by Vera Wang is delicious. Really girly and sweet but sophisticated and cool at the same time. One of my all-time favourites. Wowee.

Andddddd...... IT'S 23 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!

6 comments

  1. Ah I have the Mighty boots in black and tan and they are so darn comfy, not bad for £45 mind you which is pretty reasonably for TS! That beauty blender its def' on my 'to buy' list having heard some good reviews although I am not sure I am ready to part with my Sigma F80 just yet :-) Great post, enjoying reading these types of posts at the moment for inspiration, I can't believe Christmas is here so soon!

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you've featured ;) aaaand I love the header. Is it new?

    Anca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hunger games books! If you haven't read them you really need to :)
    and I've love the beauty blender and vera wang perfume. great post.
    FASHIONPROJECT x
    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be very happy with an of these :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Christmas wishlist is pretty similar. I really want to read the Hunger Games, and I've been eyeing those Topshop boots up for ages. I've been trying to talk myself out of it (well, my boyfriend has), but I think I'll take the plunge after Christmas.

    www.onmynailstoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Princess by Vera Wang, it's gorgeous!
    I LOVE your blog by the way, check mine out?
    nessasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP