Wednesday, 2 January 2013

New Year OOTD

WELL. Long time no see! Almost one whole month infact. What with my exam prelims, fundraising for Nepal, Christmas present shopping, parties, Christmas, my birthday and New Year, I have had absolutely no time to blog whatsoever! I would like to say, however, that I am officially BACK IN BUSINESS.

Considering the fact we are now in our first day of 2013, it would be fitting to show the very first outfit of this year. It is pretty simple - I was only going up to my gran's to see some family and then coming home and having a lovely dinner with my parents and older brother. Although as usual, I did put a bit of effort into my outfit, even if the day wasn't hugely eventful.










Burgundy long sleeved top - Next sale £7, was £14
Black velvet jeans - River Island sale £15, was £30
Leopard print stud shoes - Topshop sale £15, was £28
Gold stretch belt - Primark £2
Arrowhead necklace - Matalan £5

Despite this top being quite simple, I love the sheer chiffon panels on the arms. The dark red-purple colour is absolutely gorgeous too, and looks lovely with my new studded shoes. These shoes are A-MA-ZING!!! They are so comfortable yet gorgeous, and a steal at only £15. The gold belt adds a nice little touch to the outfit and breaks up the top and jeans. The gold necklace spiced up the top a bit and made the outfit more put together and less boring. All in all, I really love this outfit and am quite proud of myself of making it up in the space of five minutes this morning! It is really easy to just throw on but is quite flattering too. Perfect for visiting the family. 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year like I did! I will have a nail post planned and also a sale haul and maybe a post on a few of the gifts I got for Christmas and my birthday. 

P.S This is my first post of 2013, woohooooo!

3 comments

  1. I like the studded shoes :)

    turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the burgundy really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the burgandy/red top + the leopard studded slipper shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP