Wednesday, 10 April 2013

11 Questions

The lovely Georgia over at its-georgia.blogspot.co.uk nominated me for the Leibster blog award - thanks Georgia! - but since I have already did it and am too lazy to look for different people to tag and whatnot, I thought I would just answer the 11 questions she made up for the people she nominated. It would be rude not to. 


1. If you could go back and relive or change a time in your life what would it be and why?
I refuse to fully explain what I did at the last Christmas dance at my school, but let's just say I wouldn't get as close to that boy whilst sitting next to his ex-girlfriend. Talk about awkward...

2. What's the most inspirational thing you have ever read?
I'm going to go for watched instead of read, because I am badass like that. The other day I watched a video that was on my Facebook newsfeed of some guy who had been away fighting in Afghanistan and came back to surprise his brother before he played a basketball game. There was the whole backstory about how their dad had died when they were just little children so this soldier had been the father figure even though he was just one year older. I cried actual tears at their reunion and it reminded me to value the family I have and that things that I think are difficult about my life, are not even close to those of others.

3. Do you have any fears? If so, what are they?
Several. Spiders, flies, any insects really, heights and talking in front of large groups of people. I give you permission to laugh at how pathetic I am for being scared of flies.

4. What are your favourite things about where you live?
If I fancied going a walk, there are plenty of hills around me to do so. However, I am not really one for walking. There isn't many things I like about where I live.

5. What's your favourite season and why?
I love summer because of the clothes that come with it. Summer means going on holiday somewhere hot as well which is always something to look forward to since Scotland basically has no summer. I'm going to America this year to visit my sister, I am so excited already! 86 days till I go. Yep, I have a countdown on my phone.

6. If money wasn't an object, where would you go, who would you take and why?
I would go back to Paris and Disneyland with my friends. I went there back in 2011 with my school and it was AMAZING. 

7. What made you want to start your blog?
I didn't have the confidence to start a youtube channel and put myself out there so publically to the world. Blogging was a way of doing that but being able to hide behind the computer screen.

8. Name two things you can't live without and why.
Numero uno: My phone. It is sad how lost I feel without it. I like knowing that I have always have a way of communicating with someone if need be. Numero dos: My best friends because I would be a miserable sod who never leaves the house if I didn't have them. 

9. Who is your favourite actor?
I go through fazes. Currently, I love Emma Stone because she is so good at what she does and Ryan Gosling because he is hot.

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully at university studying journalism and still maintaining my now-popular blog.

11. Online shopping or in-store shopping and why?
A mixture of the two. I like online shopping because it is easier to find what I am looking for but I hate not knowing if it is going to fit. I like in-store shopping because things always look different in the flesh and then I can know for sure if it fits before I part with my cash. 

Thanks again Georgia for tagging me to do this. Everyone else, please give her a helping hand and follow her blog!

4 comments

  1. I can't live without my phone either! love the blog by the way, +1 new follower xx

    http://bebeautiful901.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading this kind of post!

    karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love reading this!

    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP