Friday, 26 April 2013

Topshop Summer Wishlist

Yes, I am aware that I just did a Spring Wishlist not too long ago (17 days ago, to be exact) but it didn't have any clothes in it so that's my excuse for allowing myself to do another so soon. Plus Topshop have some pretty gorgeous pieces in store that I just could not wait any longer to share with you guys.




Scallop Lace Vest - £16
This is such a pretty top and a really good price as well, especially for Topshop. It would look so nice with just a pair of denim shorts and sandals for my holidays.

Peach Raw Hem Hotpants - £28
How cute are these?! I love the contrasting frayed edge - so different to any other shorts I have seen before. Topshop denim is really good quality too. Quite expensive considering there is not much too them but I think I can justify paying it just because I love them so much.

Tie Die Maxi Dress - £59.99
I really wish my budget could stretch to this, it's gorgeous. The subtle dip hem makes it even lovelier, I want it so bad.

Basic Crop Tee - Mint and Basic Crop Tee - Pink - £8 each
I thought these would look lovely with either some high waisted shorts or a nice skirt for the summer months. Pretty basic but it means they can be paired with patterned things.

Kissing Giraffe Pleated Skirt - £38
I. WANT. THIS. SKIRT. RIGHT. NOW. I love any print that has little animals on it, and since giraffes are one of my favourite animals, I love this even more. Plus it would look really nice with one of the crop tops mentioned above (I got my inspiration from the model on the Topshop website - that's what she was wearing)

Tangerine Rose Bikini Top £16 and Bottoms £10
I don't necessarily need a bikini because it is not a relaxing-by-the-pool-everyday kind of holiday that I am going on this year but that doesn't mean I can't splash out on this cute little cozzie.

'Carnival' Nail Polish - £5
Very summery, don't you think? I love all types of pastels and brights on my nails for summer so this would be no exception. A very purse-friendly price too that is so very tempting.

What's on your summer wishlist? Have any of these beauties made it on to yours too?

21 comments

  1. That mint green crop top is also in my Topshop wishlisht, just like the lace ones!

    Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kissing giraffe skirt, great picks Holly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that nail polish so bad. It's such a summer-only colour. The maxi dress is also fab. Would be so pretty with some wedges.

    Would love if you could check out my blog

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the maxi and the nail color!
    such great picks!

    newest follower :)

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    PS: you have word verification on >____<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those spring picks and even though you just did one not to long ago I love love LOVE these ones too! That shirt in the first box and that skirt in the second one would be so boho chic together! Thank you so much for inspiring my next outfit! <3
    Paweit of:
    http://www.vouxbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to be of service! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome wishlist, love that lace top and skirt. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything on this, especially the bikini!

    -Zoe
    www.glitterpillss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. second look! so cute, love the giraffe skirt, weeee

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I want pretty much everything you do haha! The giraffe skirt is so pretty and unique! <3 LOVE the bikini as well! (:

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt in love with those pink & mint tank tops! Amazing! ;)

    Check out my blog, and maybe would you like to follow each other? ;>
    http://nbyen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my god! the giraffe skirt is so lovely! i need this too. i haven't seen it before on their website, sometimes i just skimp over things by mistake so i'm so glad that you've brought this to my attention. thank youuuu!
    also, how lovely is your blog?
    you've gained a new follower in me :)
    hope you're well?
    laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! You are honestly so sweet! It's comments like these that really do make me smile. You have absolutely turned my day from a miserable one to a delightful one!

      Delete
    2. really pretty garments :D

      Delete
  12. Oh my god, I love your wishlist, I want everything on it

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your blog!!
    Have a nice day! :)please,visit:
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bikini too, I just can't bring myself to part with £26 on a bikini that I'll wear like... twice, haha. Nice blog, keep it up :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The third look is just fabulous!
    pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well i think after this i might be buying all those items, love your style!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! That is so nice of you to say! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP