Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Summer Haul/Lookbook: Primark, Forever 21, H&M etc

Prepare to be bombarded with pictures.



Blue Floral Dress | Primark | £10



This zips the whole way up the front, a feature which makes putting it on very easy indeed.
It's like putting on a hoody - arms through the holes, zip up the front. 
Multi-coloured floral zip up dress | TK Maxx | £9.99



Black floral stapless zip front dress | Primark | £13


Having fun with my new outfit photo set-up


Fixing my hair between shots and didn't realise that I had the timer set...
Coral crochet crop top | Forever 21 | £10.50

Styled with:
Black denim high waisted shorts | Topshop | Winter Sale


Normally I wouldn't pair this with this exact top but I happen to have lost the plain black crop
top, in typical 'me' fashion

Beige piped shorts | Forever 21 |  £14.75

The black version of this top is the one I just mentioned. I did plan of using the black one for
this outfit too but as I seem to have temporarily misplaced it, I thought the white one would do.
Turns out I quite like this together.


The leg of the tripod - how very amateur of me
Plain white crop vest | Primark | £2

Geometric print skirt | H&M | £12.99

Today I have for you a select few of the things that I have purchased so far for summer. I am going on a trip to America in July to visit my sister so I have been stocking up on the summer attire, despite there being no hint of warm weather coming Scotland's way any time soon. I planned on taking these pictures outside as it was sunny when I woke up this morning (miracle, I know) but by late morning, the big yellow circle in the sky that is foreign to us Scot folk had once again slipped away. Boo. I also used a tripod to take these pictures - something I am very proud of as it makes me feel like a very fancy blogger indeed - and I think they turned out okay. I am sure you have how exciting this experience was for me, hence the mirror pictures. I am in love with all the things I have shown you today, particularly the last skirt. It may be loud and pretty out-there (understatement of the century) but that has not stopped me loving it. It was expensive in the slightest either. In fact, nothing featured here was. You can get just as lovely stuff from the cheaper stores such as Primark and H&M as you can from higher end department stores and fancy shops for fancy folk. Hopefully there will be even more to show you soon as I am placing my order for ASOS which was the feature of yesterday's blog post, so keep your eyes and your tangerine's peeled for that! (Couldn't resist saying that, I am eating a tangering right now while I type. Delicious). 
So tell me, what is your must-have item of clothing for this summer? I am not done shopping yet, need some inspiration!

6 comments

  1. You're right - that's a lot of pictures! I adore the first dress - it's so, so pretty! That is pretty awesome that you used a tripod. It would make me feel pretty fancy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the first dress! Can't believe it's primark! Deffo be on the lookout for that one.

    I'm now following you :) check out my blog if you fancy it!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh these are so purdy :3 i LOVE the last skirt, i may have to hunt for one sometime soon ;)) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)

    Id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me and follow back.

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the primark dress! Might have to make a purchase :D
    cute blog!

    www.perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first dress is lovely! I love those beige shorts, so cute! (: xx

    http://stylishlysierra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP