Sunday, 9 June 2013

11 More Questions

I was once again nominated for the Leibster blog award but I am too lazy to keep on tagging folk to do it so I am going to cheat like last time and just answer the 11 questions! I was nominated by the lovely Carol at flittychick fancies so thank you very much for thinking of me! You can read my answers to some previous questions here. And without further ado and my usual start-of-post babble, here we go...

1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I can't say I have ever counted my shoes but I do own a fair few, as does the average female. Did you know the average female buys around 7 pairs of shoes every year? I would say I possibly buy a few more than that, but not too many more. The low prices in Primark are so hard to resist.

2. What is the one makeup item you cannot live without?
Oooooh it's so hard to choose just one. I do like my mascara because it makes me look so awake and put together but I would have to say my concealer because of my awful skin which is covered in blemishes and spots. However, it is looking really quite good at the mo with minimal spots so maybe things are looking up! I am set to go on Roaccutane on the 24th of July or something like that, which you can read about here.

3. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy for yourself?
A car. I don't care if I am not yet old enough to drive one, I just desperately want one. Although this is currently still a faraway dream as I am still 6 months away from being legally allowed to actually buy a lottery ticket.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? And did it come true?
Well I can't answer the 'did it come true' part just yet, but I would like to someday either study journalism or psychology at university. 

5. Wine or vodka?
Vodka, definitely vodka.

6. What is your favourite animated movie?
Oh I do love my animated movie. Monsters Inc. Tangled. Despicable Me. Up. Lady and the Tramp. The Lion King. Damn it is so hard to choose just one of them. 

7. Have you ever left the continent you were born on?
I have indeed. Several times actually. I have been to Spain a lot on family holidays, I have been to France once with the fam and Paris once on a school trip with my friends which was awesome. In 2008 I went to Canada for a weekend (yes, I flew all that way for a WEEKEND. Talk about jet lag) for my sister's wedding and then in 2011 I went to America where she currently lives to visit her, her husband and my gorgeous nephew. I am going to America again this year to see them and then I am off the Nepal for a 3 week expedition next year! Read about my upcoming Nepal trip here.

8. What is the most unusual thing you have in your handbag? Right now?!
A teaspoon. Go on, laugh. I give you permission to have a little chuckle at my expense. I was at work the other day (I work in a restaurant) and I must have been clearing a table and stuck a teaspoon in the pocket of my apron because I had loads to carry and I ended up coming home with it still in my apron. It's in my handbag to bring back with me next time I am in.

9. Summer clothes of winter clothes?
Summer clothes, without a doubt. I love the pretty dresses and skirts and shorts and sandals and wedges and flip flops and sunglasses and bikinis and the pastel colours and anything else that can be associated with summer. Summer usually also means going on holiday too for me which includes buying a whole new wardrobe which is INCREDIBLY exciting. I am slowing nearing the weight limit of my suitcase right now and my bedroom floor is piled high with new clothes that don't even fit in my drawers. 

10. Favourite website to shop online?
ASOS because there is a massive range of things to choose from, including stuff from other retailers such as River Island. I love ordering River Island stuff through ASOS because it is all current items which are being sold on the River Island website but with the delivery (free ASOS delivery all the way!!!)

and finally...

11. What's your favourite magazine?
I'm not too picky when it comes to magazines, as long as it doesn't have a million and one different full page adverts which result in about 15 pages of actual fashion and other goodness (ie. Elle). I love Look magazine, Glamour and Company the most. 

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment Holly & I really enjoyed reading your answers! Best of Luck. Carol.

    www.flittychick.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! x

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP