Friday, 16 August 2013

New blog layout ♥

I've been making some tweaks and changes to my blog for the past couple of hours (I am such a perfectionist, it is taking forever).  It is quite different, mainly because of my new header, but I am sort of pleased with the new design.  It's not quite perfect in my eyes but I'm not sure what it is that I'm not happy with.  If you notice anything wrong or think of something to improve on then please do let me know!  Don't worry about offending me by saying, "Oh no I don't like that font," or anything like that, I want to take all your comments in because it is you who reads it after all!  I want to change my pages bit at the top of my blog but I'm not sure what to do with it, or really what I can do with it.  I do like my new header though, what do you think? 

This is what my blog looked like before to remind you.  I definitely think it looks more professional now with the pink polka dots gone!  Do you not agree? 


Quite a bit different, isn't it?!  Please please please let me know what you think of the new look.  If you preferred the old one, go ahead and tell me!  You don't have to say you like it just because you feel you have to.  Don't like it, tell me. 


9 comments

  1. I love it! I think your old one was really cute but if you're going for professional, you've got it so right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a much simple, cleaner design and i much prefer it :)

    http://styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout, so simple, yet girly and chic! Congratulations on your blog!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new layout actually
    Maybe it's your sidebar that you're not pleased with since you haven't tweaked it? But I think everything is fine actually so no need to worry, haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love it. It's so cute and clean (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lay out, i'm not sure what to do with my, anytips? and please check out my blog: http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe for more of a professional look, take off the blogger top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new layout it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! I've nominated you for the versatile blog award, the details are on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP