Monday, 21 October 2013

Selling my Uggs on ebay!



I just wanted to quickly let you all know that I am selling my old Uggs on ebay.  They are the black classic tall ones in size 4.5, which will fit UK size 4 and anyone that is in between a 4 and a 5 (like me).  In some shops I am a 4 and others a 5 and these still fit me.  They are in bloomin good condition, if I do say so myself because they have hardly been worn which you can see from the picture of the soles. They are ever so slightly marked where the leg bit joins the top of the shoe but the flash picked up on this and made it look worse than it actually is.  The only reason I am selling them is because I now prefer the shorted style and just ordered myself a pair of chocolate brown ones.  They are selling at a fantastic price too with original packaging included (currently bidding at £20), considering they are originally £190 to buy new!  Have a little look if you are interested and let me know if you are watching them or bidding, I'd love for a fellow blogger to get their hands on them.  You have until 2pm, Sunday 27th October!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP