Saturday, 7 December 2013

Outfit and Face of the day ♥

I'm excited for Christmas. Are you excited for Christmas? I'm really excited for Christmas. Aaaaahhh. I am like a little child from the 1st of December onwards when it really hits home that it is almost that time of the year again. December marks the start of Christmas movies and cosy jumpers and blaring Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas is You' as often as I possible can. This has nothing to do with today's blog post but I had to include it anyway just because I am so excited. 

On to the real point of me being here, I want to show you a little outfit I wore a week or two ago to go out with my friends. We went to a Young Farmer's concert - you'll probably understand what I mean by that if you are from Scotland too - so I didn't want to be really dressed up but not really casual either. I decided to wear this new burgundy love heart blouse from New Look along with a pair of Oasis jeggings that, with a reduced price already from a sale in Debenhams plus a discount code, I managed to snap up for a mere £2! Bargain of the century or what! They aren't shown here but I teamed this with my black leather jacket from Topshop and my dark brown Ugg boots because we had a little bit to walk after we got off the train so I wanted to be cosy. I wore pretty plain makeup with this - just my usual really. And finally, my hair was left natural with a small amount of argan oil run through it to smooth out the curls and voila!


Face:
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation '832 Nude Beige'
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer '2 Light'
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1  Concealer and Highlighter '030 Classic Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder '001 Transparent'
Rimmel Dream Sun Bronzing Powder '02 Brunette'
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil '001 Dark Brown'
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Carmex cherry lip balm

Outfit:
Love heart blouse from New Look
Oasis Jade Jeggings


Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP