Saturday, 15 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails


Lip glosses: Picnic in the Park and Aurora
Nail polishes: Bright and Early and Mini Marshmallows
Buy them here

Even the title of this post excites me so much. You have no idea how happy I was when I found out my beloved Tanya Burr (youtuber/blogger/makeup artist) was bringing out a make-up line and I have been waiting not-so-patiently for them to be released. It will therefore come as no surprise to you that I had my order in within days of them arriving on feelunique.com. To my utter dismay, there was apparently a delay in getting the nail polish that I ordered in so I had to then wait a further week and a half for them to be dispatched. However, they arrived a couple of days ago and I full-on squealed when I saw the package. The delivery man gave me an awfully strange look.

THEY ARE SO BLOOMIN' GORGEOUS. I don't want to over-excite you all by doing full reviews and swatches in this post (coming very very soon, promise) but I couldn't resist showing off these little beauties. I am very impressed indeed. I ordered two lipglosses in 'Picnic in the Park' and 'Aurora', as well as the nail polishes 'Bright and Early and 'Mini Marshmallows'. Both the lip glosses and nail polishes have amazing, long lasting formulas to die for. I am typing this with 'Bright and Early' on my nails right now! I had done my nails within half an hour of the parcel arriving. For such an amazing price (£5.99 for nail polish, £6.99 for lip glosses), they are well worth the money. They feel so much more expensive! The simple packaging is perfect - no need to be over the top when it comes to a product that is brilliant all on its own. What really impressed me was how close the colour was to the image on the website. Usually you find that when things arrive, the colour is completely different to what you were expecting but this was amazingly accurate, especially the nail polishes. I will be ordering more as soon as I get paid!

I urge you to buy some of Tanya's products if you haven't already. You won't regret it!

4 comments

  1. I bought the lipgloss in Aurora a few days ago and absolutely love it :) As soon as it arrived I ordered the Mini Marshmallow polish which arrived today so I can't wait to try it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the lip gloss in Aurora and I really like it. I'm so impressed with the pigmentation!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I really really want to get the lipglosses!!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need this in my make up bag! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP