Friday, 7 March 2014

A search for guest bloggers

I just want to quickly say to you all that I have been thinking recently that I would like to try some guest blogging. You would write a little post for my blog and I would possibly write one for yours if you are interested. Not only will this help both our blogs get a little bit of publicity to different readers (not that I have tons but still), but I think it would be great fun! Obviously I would have to be picky and can't let you write just anything you fancy, it has to fit into my blog's theme is some sort of way. But apart from that you will pretty much have free reign! Or, another idea could be blogger interviews where I would ask you some questions and post your responses to them on my blog, also giving you publicity. If you are interested, drop me an email at hollyjmckie@hotmail.co.uk. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP