Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Liebster Award - The Lazy Version

First of all, I would like to thank Ashley for nominating me for the Liebster blog award, it means a lot!

I am far too lazy to do the full shabang but I will answer Ashley's questions since she is clearly not as lazy as me and did what she was meant to when she got nominated. I just can't ever be bothered thinking of people to nominate and going on to their individual blogs to let them know and whatnot. Far too much effort. I don't have time for that. But since the lovely Ashley did, it would be rude not to at least acknowledge it and answer her questions!

1. If you could buy a plane ticket to go anywhere, where would you go?
I'd go to Pennsylvania, USA, as that is where my sister, her husband and four-year-old son live. Because we live so far away, with me being a loyal Scot, we only see each other once a year which is nowhere near enough! The plane tickets are just so damn expensive.

2. Have you ever been to a concert before?
Yes, I have been to a few in my lifetime. My first concert was Ellie Goulding a couple of years ago, just before she got really big and famous. I've also seen Tyler Hilton live twice before (all hail One Tree Hill and the beauty that is Chris Keller). I have seen The Overtones twice with my mum too because she loves them and can't ever find anyone else that wants to go with her! I'm going to see them in Glasgow on Friday, actually.

3. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would it be?
That's a tricky one. I love blonde hair but it definitely wouldn't suit my colouring and dark eyebrows so I guess I would have to say either a darker brown or a pretty auburn.

4. What's your favourite cheesy movie to watch?
Any Disney Channel original movie, they are definitely my guilty pleasure.

5. Do you like summer or winter better (for outfits)?
I really don't know the answer to this one. I love wrapping up in pretty scarfs and coats and digging the boots out of the closet but then I also love when it is time for the cute summer dresses and denim jackets and sandals. That's a toughie alright.

6. Favourite store to shop at?
I really like New Look at the moment. I know that is a very generic choice but they have some really great stuff. Their spring preview is looking amazing. 

7. What's your favourite school subject?
I really like English, maybe because I think I want to do Journalism at university when I leave school. I am still so undecided on what I would like to do for the rest of my life but blogging and reading and writing is my passion. You wouldn't believe the amount of books that I own!! I'd love to write a book one day.

8. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
There is quite a few that I like. Sandra Bullock, for a start. She is just hilarious. And then there is Jennifer Lawrence who is simply stunning. Oh, and Channing Tatum. Whew. He doesn't even need to act, he just needs to stand there. I could watch a movie of just him sitting doing nothing.

9. Tea or coffee?
Ask me this a couple of months ago and my answer would have been tea, with no hesitation. However, I have seen the light and am now an avid coffee drinker. But I do like both.

10. What's the perfect way to spend a Friday night?
Partaaaayyyy! There is nothing like a good party to end a long week of school.

11. Would you skydive if you could?
Oh yes, without a doubt. I have always wanted to skydive. I would more than likely be absolutely terrified, even though I'm not all that bad with heights. But that is a hell of a way up to go in the sky to jump out of a plane. But hell yes.

Thanks again to (the very pretty) Ashley! Can't believe I didn't follow your blog before now! Just glad it has been brought to my attention. So y'all scoot over there now.


5 comments

  1. Hey! I'm new to your blog ans i think it's really pretty haha I am just reading your latest posts and yup, just wanted to let you know i think it's amazing and to keep on blogging (:


    http://oiitscarly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! love your blog :) would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Channing Tatum, yes! I think she's the man is one of my favorite movies starring him, it's so funny! You're so nice aw, you're one of the first blogs I followed when I started mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love to try going blonde too but i likewise have such dark eyebrows it wouldn't match very well haha. great post:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulatons!! we love our Disney movies too!

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP