Saturday, 15 March 2014

Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturiser


What Origins say: Instantly hydrates and revs up radiance. This light-weight, oil free, skin energy drink, fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean, jumpstarts hydration levels. Lacklustre-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalised to create a healthy vibrant glow.

A promotion poster in the John Lewis store in Glasgow claimed this was 'like a shot of espresso for the skin'. And boy were they right. I have found my new favourite moisturiser. At £23, this is Origin's cheapest moisturiser- the rest are all at least on the £30 mark. While it is definitely not cheap, it certainly is chearful! In this case, you really do get what you paid for. The super lightweight formula is more like a gel, making it perfect for normal to combination skin types and doesn't feel thick and heavy on the skin. I would say this is not what you would be looking for if you had dry skin because it isn't moisturising enough for that. Sorry, you really are missing out on this little beauty then if you have dry skin. Not only does this make your skin feel as soft as a baby's bum, it also hydrates it which can be difficult to find in a moisturiser. You can find a moisturiser that is really good at making your skin soft, but it doesn't provide you with the necessary hydration. This sure does. With normal/oily skin, I struggle to find something that doesn't leave me like a walking pile of grease by lunchtime but I think I have finally found that wonder product. Funnily enough, that isn't even my favourite thing about this product - the smell is. Heaven in a tub. The tangy citrus smell is absolutely delicious, easily the best smelling product that I own. But, seriously, this is a lifesaver. You're skin will be instantly refreshed and bright and fully prepped for make-up application. I highly recommend that you buy this if you have normal/oily combination skin. Now.

View on the Origins website:


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP