Saturday, 29 March 2014

Tag: Beauty Scenarios

I recently stumbled upon this tag which Lily Pebbles created and I really like the idea of it so I thought I would try it out myself since it is so unlike any other Q&A tag that I have seen. Enjoy!
Source / edited
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? 
I tend to only use one foundation all of the time, and that is the Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Medium Beige which is quite possible the best foundation I have ever used, I adore it. There is no way I would choose to throw it out! As for drugstore foundations, I haven't tried out any new ones recently because of my unbreakable bond with Bare Minerals but the Revlon Colorstay is a classic.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? 

I think I would be too shy to tell her, especially in an interview when I would already be nervous! I would want someone to tell me if I had lipstick on my teeth but as for the other way round, I'm not so sure. I would if it was someone I knew well but not the lady interviewing me!

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

I'm not really a massive lipstick kinda gal, I prefer my lipglosses but the Tanya Burr lipstick in Aurora is so gorgeous and pigmented that it may as well be. 

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

Considering I am still in my teenage years I don't have to go back very far, but I would definitely grow out that awful fringe sooner! I had a full fringe from when I was about 4 till about 13. Seriously. It was awful.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

I'd like to think that for something as drastic as a pixi cut that I would be brave enough but, again, I am very shy when it comes to confrontation. As much as I hate to admit it, I think I would try my best to hold in my tears and have a cry to my mum later on.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

1 hour to pack?! Is that really all I am allowed?! I take so long deciding what makeup to bring on trips, and don't really have any palettes that cover a lot of bases but my Soap and Glory Powder Trip palette is pretty amazing because it has a bronzer, blush and highlighter and all three are gorgeous. With them all being full sized products (I think), it isn't the most compact but it is still very useful to have with you.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? 

My Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. It may only be £4.19 so I could easily go buy another but I couldn't live without it until I got the chance to go to the shop and buy a new one. It is just so fabby.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.

My friends know how protective I am over my extensive makeup collection and I would like to think that they would never damage anything on purpose. If they did, they would probably buy me another one but I'd feel too rude to ask them if they didn't offer. Similarly, I couldn't live with the guilt of doing it to theirs because makeup is too precious hahaha.

I tag every single one of you to do this tag. Send me a link to your post if you do so I can have a little nosy!

1 comment

  1. This is such a lovely idea!! I just might have to try this tag myself :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP