Wednesday, 16 April 2014

It's official - welcome to Holly la Beau

Well guys, I have taken the plunge and updated my blog name! Hollylikestoblog is no more. You may have read this post earlier today where I showed different headers I was considering and it turns out that I used none of them. I did however use a similar idea and just changed the font of one of them and I am really happy with how it has worked out.

I am currently in the process of trying to move my Bloglovin followers over to my new blog url and I'm just waiting to hear back from them so please sit tight. I will keep you updated.

For now though, welcome to Holly la Beau!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP