Monday, 21 April 2014

Liz Earle Hand Repair | Review



Hello ladies! I hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend and have eaten your entire body weight in chocolate as I have. If you live in Scotland, especially the West where I live, then I hope you are making the most of the unseasonably warm weather we have been having (the newspaper this morning claimed that yesterday was warmer than Tenerife - whaaattttt). Back to school and work tomorrow though - sigh. 

Today I want to talk about a little gem that I recently discovered and haven't heard an awful lot about in the blogging community. First of all, a pat on the back to Liz Earle for creating yet another wonderful product. I am already a massive fan of the Cleanse & Polish and the Skin Tonic and now I have something else to add to my list. I have the 100ml pump of the Hand Repair hand cream which retails for £15.75, but it also comes in other sizes including a 150ml pump and a handy 50ml travel size (hahaha 'handy', that totally wasn't intentional). It is slightly more expensive than what I would normally pay for a hand cream but you really do get what you pay for.

If, like me, you are a true Liz Earle devotee you will know what I mean when I say this has the typical Liz Earle scent to it. The 'naturally active ingredients include echinacea, hops, beta-carotene and natural vitamin E, plus essential oils of bergamot, lavender, neroli and chamomile' which doesn't mean a whole lot to me if I am honest but it definitely sounds fancy. This luxurious hand cream has won both the Green Beauty Bible Award and the Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible award because of its amazingness (is that a word? If not, it should be). It is genuinely the best hand cream I have ever used. Many claim to be a non-greasy formula, yet this is the only one where I have found that statement to be true. Despite its thick consistency, it sinks into your skin instantly so no need to worry about leaving greasy fingerprints on everything you touch for the next half hour. It leaves your hands soft and moisturised for several hours, meaning the bottle will last you a long time and you will get your money's worth for sure. I have had this since around Christmas time and it still feels like it is almost full even though I use it most days. 

If you are on the lookout for a good quality hand cream at a reasonable price, then this is your man. Enjoy the rest of your day off!

1 comment

  1. We're asahmed to admit that we've never owned a Liz Earle product before :( Winter is almost here in Australia, so we might just have to make this handcreamour first Liz Earle purchase! Great review by the way, Holly!

    mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP