Saturday, 19 April 2014

OOTD: Lace and Leopard Print

Top: New Look | Cardigan: Primark | Jeans: New Look | Shoes: Topshop | Bag: Smith & Canova (gift)

I've said it before and I'll say it again - pastels are the colour to wear in the spring. Shops are full of them at the moment in every way possible. This cardigan is one I picked up last year at the end of summer and I think it was reduced to a couple of pounds, not that it would have been expensive in the first place coming from Primark. I absolutely adore the colour, I actually have a nail polish the exact same shade so next time I wear it I will need to co-ordinate! (Ciate 'Sugar Plum', in case you are wondering.) On my nails currently is Tanya Burr 'Bright and Early'. The lace top is one which I have worn to death because it is so versatile and can be worth either fancy or casual. Again, it was purchased last year but I managed to find something that is somewhat similar here. I love everything about this outfit but my favourite part has got to be the bag. This was given to me for Christmas by a lovely family friend by the name of Auntie Mo (inside joke) and it is a perfect match for these shoes. It is actually textured, which you can see if you look veeerrrry closely at the picture above. It's kind of furry. I'm not sure how to describe it. It's like it's got hair. 

I am really pleased with how this outfit turned out. Believe it or not, it was sort of flung on in a rush in the morning because I had somewhere to be. Leopard print is not always the classiest thing to wear but in small amounts, such as accessories, it can look fab. How do you wear leopard print?


3 comments

  1. LOVE your outfit! Those shoes are to-die-for! I've only just discovered your blog but have fallen in love with it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thank you! It means a lot xx

      Delete
  2. Loving how you put this outfit together with the lace and leopard :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP