Thursday, 17 April 2014

Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate '05' Lipstick


Up until the end of last year, I was never a lipstick kinda gal. Now, however, I have started getting into the wonderful land of bright lipsticks and this Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in the shade 05 is one of my new favourites.

One of the main things I love about this is the pigmentation. It is so quick and easy to apply because of the amazing colour pay off that it gives. It has a slight shimmer to it, which you can see in my swatch above which makes it slightly glossy on the lips which looks lovely. Being such a bright colour, this is great for wearing in the summer but I also think there is something about it that would make it suitable for Christmas-time wear (it feels weird to be considering wearing this next winter when it is only April).

I put this lipstick through the ultimate test - I ate a bowl of soup and drank a cup of coffee and still it is looking perfect. If that isn't a good quality lipstick, then I don't know what is.

4 comments

  1. I really love this colour.. I need to buy it.. I almost have every shade of red (no joking ahah) :)

    Michela xx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... Such a pretty colour!

    http://afabulouslife0.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous on you ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP