Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Small Skincare Haul: L'Oreal, Clean & Clear, nspa

On a quick trip to Boots that was meant to be only for hairspray, I managed to pick up two cleansers to try out to review. I told myself before I went in that it was find the hairspray, pay for it and go. However, as usual I couldn't resist the skincare aisle. Then I went to Asda for a loaf of bread and spotted a cleanser reduced to £1. It was the last one and it just looked all lonely on the shelf...

L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution | £4.99 | Boots
I'm looking for a replacement for my Bioderma because it is quite hard to source and you have to pay delivery and whatnot. Now that cheaper, readily available brands have cottoned on to the micellar trend, they are a lot easier to find. It is my new mission to find the best drugstore version. Next up is the Garnier one.

Clean & Clear Morning Energy Skin Brightening Daily Facial Scrub | £3.99 | Boots
Quite looking forward to trying this, god knows I need a bit of life in my face when I have just woken up from another restless night! Exams are stressing me out so much and I'm struggling to sleep lately so maybe this will help the look of my skin in the morning!

Nspa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic | £1 | Asda
I can't find this on the Asda website and I am pretty sure that NSpa is exclusive to Asda so you'll need to have a hunt in your local store if you want this. This is one of those cleansers that separates in the bottle and you have to shake to mix it all together. Past experience with these types often means they feel kind of greasy on the face so we'll see how this goes.

Have you tried any of these things? Let me know what you think of them!

1 comment

  1. I love the L'oreal micellar water, i am running out of it waaaaaay too fast tho and I think it's definitely time to try out the Garnier one as well. I'm not fussy as I go through it so quickly but the l'oreal one has been pretty good! L x

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP