Friday, 20 June 2014

Chloe's Concept Campaign Interview

Slightly different topic today, a little while ago Chloe from Chloe's Concept was looking for bloggers to participate in her campaign and I signed up as it was something a little bit different from my usual blogging direction. Chloe is a 21 year old blogger aiming to use the internet to tackle a whole range of issues, such as body confidence, self esteem, anxiety, bullying, the list goes on. If you are interested in participating, pop on over to her blog and check it out for yourself and then give her an email. I'm sure she would be glad to have you on board!

She interviewed me about body confidence as this is something which I have struggled with for a very long time. We all have our weaknesses and that is mine. I actually got pretty personal in the interview because it felt more beneficial to just be really open about exactly how it feels so that I can try and help someone, even if it is just one single person, feel better about themselves. Even just answering the questions helped me feel better about myself, strangely enough!! I gave some advice and now I just have to try and follow it myself. 

Here is a sneak peak of the interview to entice you over there.

So can you tell me about your experience with body confidence?


Body confidence is something which I really struggle with and have done for a good few years now. Obviously we don't all love everything about our bodies but some of us dislike it more than others. As much as I wish this wasn't the case, I'm not happy with how my body looks but I know I'm not the only one out there. There are a lot of styles of clothes that I would never dream of wearing because I would feel way too self-conscious and think that everyone was judging me, even though they probably barely even noticed that I was feeling uncomfortable.

It's true what you say, everyone feels self-conscious about something and you do feel like people are judging you but the majority of the time, they are probably feeling just as self-conscious about something themselves! How would you say it has changed your life?


Like I said, I tend to dress in 'safe clothes' that don't cling to my skin too much. I am only a UK size 8/10 which I know isn't exactly fat but that doesn't mean I am happy with it. My stomach is my least favourite bit and I feel like it is horrible and flabby looking so I refrain from wearing shorted tops or anything that emphasises my stomach. I love crop tops but I'm too nervous and to wear them.

You can read the full interview here.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP