Tuesday, 24 June 2014

I'm going to Nepal...TOMORROW!

Cast your mind back to the 27th of October 2012 when I first mentioned that I was going to Nepal for a charity/trekking expedition. I can't believe how quickly the time flew in and, believe it or not, I leave tomorrow afternoon! I am a mixture of nervous and excited at the moment - I just know I am going to struggle to sleep tonight! My bag is packed (and weighs a TON) and my passport and necessities have been checked and rechecked and I am pretty much good to go! 

Just so you aren't left completely deprived, I have scheduled a couple of blog posts for whilst I am away. There is only a few because I didn't have time to write any more but it's better than none at all! Keep an eye out for some product reviews, some information about a pretty Etsy jewellery shop and a book haul. You will be bombarded with photos from Nepal when I return because I am bringing my fancy blogging camera with me so that should give me a good few posts worth of stuff.

See you in three weeks - wish me luck! 

4 comments

  1. heather kelman24 June 2014 at 22:23

    arghh it sounds sooo exciting!!!! have lots of fun, i look forward to seeing all your photos :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heather! I will be posting photos for weeks because I'll take so many haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Have the best time ever, Holly! Can't wait to read all about it :)

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an amzing time :) Looking forward to seeing all the pictures x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP