Friday, 27 June 2014

Kimberley Wilson Jewellery

By the time you read this I will be living it up in Nepal, eeeeek! I can't believe how quickly it came around!! I left on Wednesday 25th of June (feels weird writing 'left' since this is a scheduled post and I technically haven't left yet at this moment in time). I therefore won't be able to reply to any comments or emails for the next few weeks until I return on the 17th so bare with me!

A lovely lady by the name of Kim dropped me an email recently and asked if I would like to review some of her jewellery. Upon gazing lustfully at the gorgeous items in her Etsy shop, I couldn't help but say yes. Less than a week after receiving her first email, the postman gave my house a visit.

I received a pink That's A Wrap Heart Bracelet*, pink pearl earrings* and a set of 3 matching blue bracelets*. The pink wrap bracelet is exactly my style so I am so pleased with it. It costs a mere £3.50, yet it is such great quality. I get so many compliments on it every time I wear it, so I have directing people over to Kim's shop for them to have a look themselves. The leather cord wraps round your wrist twice and has a pretty silver love heart charm which is able to move freely along the bracelet. There is also an extension chain so you don't need to worry about this not fitting if you have big wrists. Similarly, on the other side of the scale, this fits people with very small wrists like me as the tightest ring on the chain makes the bracelet  a perfect fit. There are also other little charms to choose from such as one that says 'dream' or a peace sign.

The earrings are genuine pearl and are part of Kim's new pearl collection which have just landed in her shop. They are very classy and understated but that is what I love about them. They are quite a neutral pink which goes with pretty much everything and look especially jazzy when you wear your hair up. I have a mass of curly hair so earrings are often hidden (doesn't stop me from buying loads) so I always wear my hair in a ponytail or messy bun when I have on nice earrings so that people notice them! These are just £10 which is a really good price for genuine pearls.

The set of three blue bracelets are another new design which will be available to buy soon. Again, they are exceptional quality for the price. You wouldn't find quality as good as this on the high street for the same price. It is like Primark prices but not Primark quality! These bracelets are on elastic and aren't super stretchy so I would say this would fit more small to medium wrists, so if your wrists are on the larger side I would maybe stick with one of the ones with an extension chain just in case. That being said, you aren't missing out because the ones with a chain are equally as beautiful!

All of Kim's pieces would make great affordable presents for friends, sisters, mums, aunts, you name it. I have a few friends' birthdays coming up soon so I think I may be going back to Kim and ordering some other pretty things! Looking at the jewellery, you would never guess that it sells for such a low price so it is perfect for those of us on a tight budget - which, let's be honest, is many of us. Kim posted these to me on the Saturday and they arrived bright and early on Monday morning so it makes a great last minute gift if you left things to the last minute! If you haven't checked out her other designs already, I highly suggest you go do that now.

Here are some of my other favourites from her shop:





Kim's links:

Let me know if you order anything, I'd love to hear what you got!

- Holly xo
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

*These items were sent to me for review purposes. For more information, please view my disclaimer here.

1 comment

  1. I love the purple heart bracelet, what a lovely selection of jewellery :)

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP