Tuesday, 1 July 2014

The Signature Summer Scent

By the time you read this, I will be in Nepal!! I'm doing some trekking in the Himalayas and charity work in schools so just be patient for a couple of weeks and then you can see the many many photos that I have taken. Don't worry, I'll be back on the 17th of July!

There is one perfume that I wear all summer long and is without a doubt my signature scent, and it is the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. I bought it a good while ago and it is still going strong, despite the amount of times it has been sprayed. It is the epitome of sweet, floral fragrances and is right up my street. The bottle is one of the prettiest perfume bottles I have ever seen (as are all Marc Jacobs perfume bottles) with the pastel coloured flowers on the cap. My friends even say they know it is me if I come up behind them because they can smell the perfume! Now is that a signature scent or what.

This is version 2 of the Daisy collection and is a step up from the original in my opinion. It's sweeter than the first which I prefer, but if you are a fan of the first you will probably like this too. They are similar, but there are enough differences between them to warrant owning both. At £43.33 (the price in Debenhams at the time of writing this post) it is quite an expensive perfume but for something that lasts on your skin for practically the whole day and makes you smell simply divine, it is worth every penny.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP