Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Buy My Own Domain?

I've been humming and hawing over the thought of buying my own domain name for my blog recently and I feel it is time to turn to you and ask for some advice. I'm trying to decide whether or not it is worth it. I know a lot of people think that it makes you look like a more serious blogger, plus the fact that it sounds better than having the obligatory 'blogspot.co.uk' at the end of your URL. What do you think - do you prefer when blogs have their own domain?

If you have swapped over and know of any good tutorials on how to do so then please feel free to link to them below. I'd also like to know what site you used and how easy it was. There's so many to choose from I wouldn't even know where to start!

Thanks.
x

2 comments

  1. I've been thinking the same as well, in fact I've thought about it a few times. One person did remind me though that Fleur De Force still uses blogspot.co.uk..... So if it's good enough for Fleur...

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So she does, I forgot about that! That does give me a bit of reassurance that it isn't necessary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP