Monday, 18 August 2014

Nail Polish Collection: Pinks


I think it is about time I showed my entire nail polish collection. It's a big one (I have a bit of an obsession), which is why I am splitting it up into different colour categories. First up is the pinks which is probably my favourite one. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for blues/greens, reds/oranges/yellows, purples, darks, nudes and sparkles - yep, I have that many that they have to be split into SEVEN different blog posts. Holey moley.


I bought a set of these nail wheels on ebay for less than £2 and they have come in so handy. They are great for helping to decide what colour to paint my nails because I can just take a look at the different wheels and see which one suits the mood I am in. Just search 'nail wheels' to buy your own.


(see above for the corresponding swatches)

1. Liz Earle - Pink Perpetue (creme)
2. Ciate - Knickerbocker glory (creme)
3. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine - Pomegranate (creme)
4. Nails Inc - China Town (pearl)
5. Missguided - Misschevious (creme)


6. Nails Inc - St James (creme)
7. Sinful Colors - Forget Now (shimmer)
8. Bev Ridge & Friends - no shade name (creme)
9. Nails Inc - Kew Bridge (creme)
10. Colour Unlimited - no shade name (creme)


11. Essie - Secret Story (creme but quite sheer)
12. Sinful Colors - Cream Pink (sort of matte)
13. Company - Cara (creme)
14. No7 - Cheeky Chops (creme)
15. Rimmel - Magenta Magic (shimmer)


16. Tanya Burr - Bright & Early (creme)
17. Ciate - Kiss Chase (creme)
18. Collection 2000 - Hoola Hoop (creme)
19. Barry M - Dragon (creme)
20. Colour Unlimited - no shade name (creme)

This would have been a very long blog post if I had reviewed each of these nail polishes, so if you would like to know what I think of any of them let me know in the comments and I will reply with a quick overview! Stay tuned for the rest of my nail polishes, coming soon.

What's your favourite colour to wear on your nails?


2 comments

  1. Oh my, I've never seen one person own so many shades of the same colour haha. You must love your nail polishes! :)

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum said the same thing haha! They really are all pretty much the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP