Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Outfit: Leopard Print Fever


Top  -  New Look  /  Jeans  -  Next  /  Wedges  -  Tamaris

It's another OOTD day post today, once again using a tripod. I am on a roll these days! I used a tripod in my last outfit post here and quite liked it, so I thought I would try it again. This maybe turned out slightly better than the last. Maybe one day soon I will even venture outside because outfit photos look so nice when people do that, don't you think? 

Animal print seems to be a bit of a dying fashion which really disappoints me because I love it! A print like this is a really statement piece and I think it can look great if you pair it with the right things and don't go overboard with it. The wedges really compliment it because they are quite plain but they still dress the look up a bit, and the bronze accent ties the whole look together. I also used a splash of red with my lipstick (Revlon Lip Butter in the shade Candy Apple, in case you were wondering) which contrasts with the browns and blacks in this outfit. This is one of my favourite outfits to wear at the moment - I feel it fits in nicely to the smart/casual trend that is so bloomin difficult to dress for.

I started back at school today as well - what a shock to the system that was. It has been a while since I saw 7am. Who even knew there were two 7 o'clocks in the day? Truth be told, it wasn't actually an awful first day back. This year I am taking advanced higher English, advanced higher Modern Studies, higher Geography and higher Business Studies which is a pretty full-on set of subjects, including two dissertations for my advanced highers. Whew. Hopefully I get in to the universities of my choice based on my 5th year results and I don't have to worry too much about conditionals and grades next year but obviously I still want to do well. I might not have as much time for blogging in the coming months with that workload but I promise I will try my best.

4 comments

  1. I happen to love animal prints but you're right - it's dying out ;(

    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the leopard on you girl! And to me, leopard print will always be a classic! Even if it's dying out I am still going to rock it!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lauren! I'm going to wear it too regardless, I'm glad I won't be going it alone haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP