Sunday, 17 August 2014

Outfit: Slouchy Sunday


Cardigan  -  Oasis  /  Top  -  Forever 21  /  Jeans  -  Zara  / Trainers  -  New Look

Oooh look at me being all fancy and using a tripod to take OOTD pictures! My poses are so awkward because I'm not used to doing it, I still haven't moved on from the easy peasy mirror selfies. However the rest of the world has so I should try and keep up with the times. I'll maybe even venture outside next time.

OOTD's aren't something I often do and I'm sure why. I probably picked the least interesting outfit to show but I really like it. It is so comfortable and perfect for a casual weekend when you don't have anything planned and maybe just have to pop out for a few errands. The cardigan is a new addition to my wardrobe and I already love it. It's so slouchy and comfy with its loose style and drop pockets. It looks really nice with just a loose plain tee under like this one. I have a feeling I could be wearing this a lot in the next few weeks with the changing season. And aren't those shoes clear copies of Vans?! A hell of a lot cheaper though.

My makeup is just my usual - a bit of Bare Minerals foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Benefit Gimme Brow, Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara, Rimmel blush and Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. My makeup looks pretty much the same every day and that's it right there. On my nails is Rimmel 'Mary Mary Quite Contrary' - best name ever for a nail polish. I also have on my Sekonda rose gold watch, some friendship bracelets from Nepal, my vintage ring that was passed down from my gran and an 'H' necklace I was given as a gift years and years ago. I have my hair in its usual style as well - my natural curls, with the roots smoothed down a bit with straighteners so I don't look like I have been electrocuted. I love wearing the front of my hair braided back like this, I hate it being in my face all the time.

What do you think of the tripod pictures? Yay or nay?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP